Troubleshooting the Whiteboard
If the whiteboard is not loading, the problem may be due to Flash settings. For the whiteboard to work properly, your browser must permit Flash player to run while using the whiteboard. Please follow the steps below to enable Flash for your particular browser.
We also list a number of general troubleshooting steps we encourage you to try as well.
If you are unable to solve the problem on your own, please contact us at email@example.com.
To enable Flash in…
• In the Chrome browser, go to chrome://settings/content/flash. Click "Add" to the right of "Allow." Then type [*.]tutortrove.com into the box that appears. Click "Add." Refresh the browser.
• To view a short instructional video on how to add a Flash exemption, click here.
• The instructions for enabling Flash in Safari depend on which versions of Safari and MacOS you are using. Click here and follow the instructions pertaining to your versions.
• Click here for instructions on enabling Flash in Firefox.
• Clear your browser's cache, then refresh the browser.
• Quit and reopen the browser.
• Restart the computer.
• If you are trying to access the whiteboard on an iPad, you must use the Photon browser or other Flash-enabled iOS browser.