Admin Tasks can refer to any job that you or your tutors have to do that does not directly involve clients.
- curriculum development
- tutor training
- test proctoring
Creating a New Admin Task
(1) Click on the "Services & Locations" tab (2) Select the "Admin Tasks" sub-tab (3) Add a new admin task by clicking on the "New Admin Task" icon.
This will take you to the "New Admin Task" page. Here,
(1) Enter the name of your task
(2) Ignore the "Review Template" field - **this only applies to tutoring services.
(3) Click "Create Task" - your new Client Service is ready to be scheduled!
Editing an Admin Task
(1) Click on "Services & Locations"
(2) Then, click on "Admin Task" once again.
(3) On this screen, find the name of the Admin Task you want to edit, then click on the pencil icon.
Once on the "Edit Task..." screen, you can
(1) Edit the name of your Admin Task
(2) "Submit Changes" to save everything in the system Note: all past instances of this task will be modified when you make this change
With Admin Tasks in your system, you've expanded the range of options for scheduling through your Tutor Trove site.